Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jangan cari Alasan

Kenapa U selalu cakap Tak mau balek malaysia? dan selalu menyalahkan I?
ini mungkin jawapannya:



Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 02:02:58 -0700 (PDT) From: shahrina26@yahoo.com Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more Subject: i miss you To: "OSAMA AHMED" <superior_man56@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert thank u for the photo my mother is waiting for, and thank u for calling me from Saudi to tell me about your number, and your love to me. thank u for every thing especialy your hug and kiss the other day.

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:13:05 -0700 (PDT) From: "shahrina hashim" <shahrina26@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert Subject: BROKEN HEART To: "OSAMA AHMED" <superior_man56@yahoo.com>
Note: forwarded message attached.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Forwarded Message [ Download File ]
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 06:42:53 -0700 (PDT) From: Subject: SONG ARABIC To: shahrina26@yahoo.com HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]
hi darling i love you so much. i attach to you a song mixed of ROMANIAN and ARABIC languages, hear it it is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice, i love it so much, as i love you too..and it is a gift from me to you to express my emotions to you, when you hear it, tell me about your opinion. i loveeeeeeeeeeeee you i wish to see you i misssssssssssss your lovely kiss so much my handsome man.ALI NASER

This evidence taken from web site. Web site dont lie!

No comments: